Because Cairns and Townsville have some of Australia’s harshest and extreme climates it is essential that home owners choose a solar powered energy system that can be relied on to do the job well and perform efficiently in these areas of extreme climatic conditions.
When opting for a cheaper solar energy system option, you will find that with all things, you only get what you pay for. The money you think you are saving on a cheaper system is only going to be needed later on down the track when the inferior, cheaper components in these cheaper systems need to be replaced.
This is a big issue for property owners in Northern Queensland.
Ionics Energy have proven and tested solar equipment that we know and trust to perform faultlessly in these harsh conditions no matter what our wet season throws at us in Cairns and Townsville.
When it comes to solar power, Ionics is Queensland’s first choice for solar energy systems for many reasons.
Let us find the perfect solar energy system for your needs, we have an extensive range of solar power providers and we will get the job done and it will be done well at a very competitive price.
Solar Systems Installation In Queensland
One important reason Ionics is the first choice in Cairns, is that Ionics use local electricians who know how very important it is to have quality solar energy, including all energy panels, inverters and solar batteries.
Ionics solar Energy combine top quality solar power systems with fantastic service at very competitive prices.
All of our North Queensland solar system products are of the highest quality and include excellent warranties for the solar panels, and the solar inverters – all perfectly suited the harsh climate.
Ionics give a 25 year performance warranty and a 10 year warranty on inverters.
North Queensland Solar Installation Process
- All solar systems approvals in Cairns are organised by our administration team for your convenience and your installation date booked
- Our Clean Energy Council Accredited installers will reconfirm the perfect solar system panel placement as per our accredited designs
- They then install the system mounting, panels, wiring and inverter which usually takes half a day
- Once complete, we will submit all relevant paperwork and arrange for your new solar system meter to be installed
- Ergon will come and connect your new meter. Then you’re ready to start enjoying the savings from your new high performance solar system
For your free solar quote, call us at our Queensland office on 4079 2244.